Thursday, August 23, 2007

Still waiting...

We found out today that the bio mother needs to be seen by the judge. He feels that her signatures are different and wants to interview her. We are assuming this will clear up any doubts or issues with her signature. How long this will take is unknown. The judge will set up a time and hopefully she will be there. As this is so disappointing it could have been worse, the judge could have ruled against the adoption. Our adoption supervisors mentioned the judge may want to do this and they agree that it is a good solution.
Here is another picture from our visit trip. Dillon is so good about sleeping anywhere. He is going to see Dr. Montiel in early September so if we get pictures, we will post them.

1 comment:

Lee Anne and John said...

I am glad to see that there may be a light at the end of this incredibly long, stupid tunnel! Kara you and your family are always in my prayers.
Lee anne