Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Dolly.....

Happy Birthday Dolly!!!
We hope you enjoy your special day :)



Dillon's hat.
Lately he's been wearing it a lot.....even into Walmart. Here he's wearing it in his "boat".
This week we went to Open House. Darr was upset because he had to work and miss going but that's just the way it is. He saw Chloe's Amelia Earhart project that she did at home (and got an A+ on, might I add :) and we were able to bring home Hannah's Mount Rushmore project. Both were excellent.
Last night Hannah spent the night at Ida's house.....thanks Holly :) She had great time. Also last night Chloe & I met lots of friends including Holly, Ida & Hannah at school for the movie night. I think it was called "The Princess Frog". I was busy (quietly) chatting with friends.
Today we went to Chloe & Hannah's zumba dance recital. All the girls have been working so hard and it paid off. I don't have any pictures of the recital because I video taped it and the videos are too long to post, BUT they did a great job!
Now Chloe is at a birthday party-sleepover having a great time I'm sure. Good luck Theresa :)
Tomorrow me and the kids are going to Michael's 5th birthday party. WOW, 5 already. School's right around the corner!
 

No comments: