Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another snowday

Well, the girls are having another snowday. I think the ice maybe more of a problem then the snow. Last Friday I took the kids to get their pictures taken. Surprisingly it went well. We did the group picture first, then Dillon alone, then the girls. Saturday we went to Chuck E. Cheese with Darr's sister and niece who is 5. The kids all seemed to enjoy it. It was too busy to let Dillon loose, but he did well. Sunday we went to my parents to celebrate my father's birthday. All of their grandchildren were there. McKenna 11, Chloe 8, Hannah 5, Mattison 3, Dillon 19 months, Reagan 15 months and another girl (Kennedy) due in April. We are working on Dillon's "social skills". He takes things away from Reagan which he must stop because Reagan weighs more than him and probably always will. Someday I would like to get a picture of all of them. I took one last year and it came out great. Maybe after baby Kennedy is here.
I will get some pictures posted soon.

No comments: