Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow day...

Another snow day for the kids and boy it was a rough one! I have a terrible cold and was looking forward to a nap today when Dillon took his. Oh well.....maybe next cold.
Today the girls moved ALL of their American Girl "stuff" upstairs to their bedrooms (which are huge). They have always had the computer room FULL of this stuff. I got the great idea to have them bring it all upstairs (if they wanted too). I only wanted them to bring it up if they would still be playing with it. No since in having all of this "stuff" if they aren't going to use it and if it meant sacrificing a room, I'll do it. So they agreed and they did play up there. What they don't know yet is that they won't have much/anything to clean up each night in the computer room. Bedrooms get cleaned occasionally, so for the most part it will be up to them. A win-win as far as I'm concerned. So with the girls "stuff" mostly gone Dillon can be in the computer room WITH SUPERVISION. He is having so much fun with the train table plus the room looks so much better. I'm not sure what upstairs looks like yet :)



No comments: